4specs Discussion Forum
Go to 4specs Discussion Forum
This discussion forum is for specifiers, project architects, construction administrators and others on the design side of commercial and institution construction, to include multi-family construction.
Register for the forum - you can read the forum without being registered. If you are not registered, your postings will be moderated for content. Here is information on how to register.
Registration in the forum is limited to US and Canadian specifiers and architects.
Here are some tips on using the 4specs Discussion Forum.
- Rather than adding to the bottom of a long conversation, you can "Start a New Thread" and divide the Conversation into new topics.
- This forum is a semi-moderated forum. This means that registered users' postings will go up immediately and non-registered users will go through a moderator before being posted.
Register - While not required, by registering, your postings will go up immediately and you can select to be notified of all new message in the areas you are interested. If you do not delete cookies, you will not have to log in again.
- Pick a user name and an easy to remember password when registering. You can always click on "Post as Anonymous" if you do not want your idently displayed on specific postings.
- You will receive an email to the listed address. To complete the registration process, you need to click on the special link in that email to verify the information.
- You can set your preferences in your profile to receive emails on any messages posted in Discussions you have an interest in.
- On the tool bar on the bottom of the next page is a link for "User Profile" to edit your profile and change any email preferences.
- When posting after being approved and registered, use your username and password and the postings will be visible immediately.
- If you have a problem, send us an email and we will help resolve any problems, including lost passwords.
- Copyright to forum posts and other information become the property of the forum.
Copyright © 4specs Inc. 1996-2021, All Rights Reserved.